Thursday, November 8, 2012

Biggest Loser Oatmeal pancakes

I posted these on my regular food blog but thought I'd keep track of and share some of the Healthy recipes on here as well.  These are really yummy and quite filling.  I found these online here.


Biggest Loser Oatmeal Pancakes


  • 3 egg whites
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese ( I used low fat)
  • 1 tsp. sugar or honey ( I use Stevia)
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Throw it all into a blender, blend and pour onto a hot griddle or cast iron pan.  Wait for the bubbles to appear and flip.   I divide this into 4 pancakes.  This breaks down to about 80 calories per pancake.  (Watch what you put on these as topping considering this is where a lot of calories come from.)

Total calories per recipe- 315

No comments: