Thursday, November 1, 2012

Workout with Sarah #1

I decided to post this in a separate post since today marks the first day to work out with Sarah.  I think my legs are going to fall off my body.  Seriously. 

So, her plan is simple. 

1.  Forget and give up the past. 
2.  No excuses
3.  Make a commitment. 

She doesn't care if I'm slow and isn't going to babysit me.  If I don't do something in the workout its my loss.  I am the one who will lose out on the benefit.  If I don't work my hardest then I am the one that misses out on the reward, not her.  This is for me.  It is a choice.  It is MY choice.  I have chosen to take control of my eating habits and now I am making the choice to take it to the next level and exercise. 

Today our workout was called Fitzoner.  I did half of the workout and modified it with situps instead of chin ups.  I did 1/2 mile, 25 sit ups, 40 push ups and 75 Squats in 16.52 minutes. 

No comments: