Thursday, November 8, 2012

Workouts

I'll try to start putting my workouts on here.. if only for myself to keep track of how far I've come.  Up until now I really didn't even believe I could do most of this stuff.  Like run a 1/2 mile.  A little pathetic I realize but I'm being honest here.  The rest of the honesty... I'm so sore that I can hardly sit down to go to the bathroom.  Some of the time it almost feels like I'd rather just pee my pants.  I guess that means I'm actually doing something.  Last night Sarah couldn't work out with me so she texted me the workout. 

1/2 mile run
20 Burpees (they're hell)
20 sit ups
20 squats

Then do it all again.  Time it all and write down your time.  My time was 36.15 minutes.  I had to walk part of the second 1/2 mile and try not to pass out as I attempted to do the burpees the second time.  I even had to count to 10 inbetween. 
After my workout I texted Sarah this message.. "I hate you Sarah Roundy"

No comments: